-True Path is Within You 心徑於你-
Thank you for visiting True Path Psychoth. I am glad that we have connected here.
On this pathway, you stay at the present moment, not future or the past. You are closer to the authentic self and transform to a well-being whole person. You are healing, growing, and you feel compassion to self and others. You are freely connect to the outside world while feeling safe inside.
I am an experienced licensed clinical social worker providing short and long-term psychotherapy to individuals, couple, and family. I specialize in trauma, depression, anxiety, immigration, parenting, life transitions, relational issues, and Asian identify. I am trained and practice in Attachment Focused-EMDR, Psychodynamic Therapy, Emotional Focus Therapy, Trauma Informed Model, Internal Family System, Mindfulness, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, and Advanced Training in Child and Family Therapy.
Therapeutic relationship is a key to set for the success of treatment. It is a collaborated work with trust and sense of safety. We discover various aspects of your parts, discover relationship and behavior patterns, look into issues from new perspectives to promote a better quality of life. I am respectful to everyone I treat and can easily connect with you. Together, we create treatment goals that settled in your needs and best results.
Do you feel work-life balance is hard? Are you encounter challenges as immigrant parents or adult children with aging parents? Do you want to improve mood and relationship? Could you reduce the burden from traumas and recover from an attachment injury from the past? Simply give me a call for free consultation today and start the change!
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh
I have effectively helped people to improve in these areas:
- Practiced Attachment Focused-EMDR on relationship with mother oversea.
- Treated teenager's depression, graduated high school and attended college in COVID-19.
- Work-life-family balance for stressful professionals such as tech folks and medical doctors.
- Decision making on divorce, relocation, having kids, and elderly parents caretaking.
- Enhanced communication between Asian American adult children and immigrant parents.
- Overcame procrastination in finishing doctoral dissertation while job searching.
- Couple reported improvement in communication and intimacy.
- Grief counseling for unexpected lost of family members.
- Grief therapy to client with terminated illness during treatment with positive mental health.
- Postpartum depression prevention and treatment.
- Co-parenting after divorce.
- Email me and start the process today!
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies